Can-O-Worms - Extra large capacity
Free shipping within the Continental United States. For other destinations please call for shipping cost.
Item on back-order.
The Can-O-Worms is the largest worm bin offered by The Worm Farm, and is an odorless, user-friendly worm composting system that allows anyone to participate in recycling and garden enrichment through composting. Stacked ring-upon-ring, each section of this 3 tier worm condo can house thousands of worms for composting year round. Each unit features a tap to thoroughly drain moisture from your worm bin. This liquid may be frequently drained and actively aerated to make compost tea, or used directly as a soil amendment your plants will love. Harvesting of nutrient-rich worm castings is easy because your worms from The Worm Farm eat their way up each tier, leaving their rich castings free of worms on the lower tiers. The Can-O-Worms stands on five sturdy legs and is made from durable 100% recycled plastic to give many years of vermicomposting success.
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Durable construction
- 3 Working Trays hold up to 20,000 worms when fully functional (no additional trays needed)
(as compared to other worm bins on the market)
- Self-harvesting, worms do all of the work, stackable, patented tray system
- Tray system allows for maximum circulation
- Collector tray has one screw in tap for liquid collection
- Made for individuals of all ages and abilities
- Easy to assemble and maintain
- Converts food waste into nitrogen rich, 100% organic fertilizer for house and garden plants
- Perfect for homes, condos, apartments, and schools
- Year-round; ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Dimensions: 20” x 22.5 x 28.5”h (fully assembled)
- Weight: 17 lbs
- Kit includes 3 working trays, 1 collector tray, 1 lid, 5 legs, spigot, bedding material and instructions
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects